To help keep your project on time and on budget, look no further than Site Engineering Technology Inc. You will experience a knowledgeable Project Manager /Professional Engineering Technologist for services available throughout Alberta and Western Canada. Current clients include provincial government, municipal clients, and private development projects for residential, commercial and industrial sites and/or developments.
Whether it’s project management, stormwater management, or a survey, Red Deer and the surrounding areas can count on the services offered by Site Engineering Technology Inc. Our scope of work includes everything from working within a team to leading a team, from raw land to Construction Completion Certificate (CCC) or Final Acceptance Certificate (FAC), as well as existing site as-built/infrastructure studies.
• Permit acquisition • Topographic surveys • Re-zoning • Infrastructure drainage studies/reports/designs/construction/inspections
• Traffic studies / reports / designs / construction /inspections
• Wastewater projects studies / reports / designs / inspections / construction (sanitary, storm)
• Pressure water tests studies / reports / designs / construction / inspections
• Traffic flow (articulation / studies / designs / reports) • Septic field analysis/design
• Staking out existing designs • Machine control setup and quality control • Site inspections
• Calculating earthwork quantities • Preparing from raw land to ready for building(s) / project management building
If you require any of these services, Site Engineering Technology Inc is your consultant. We proudly serve the areas of Alberta and Western Canada. Site Engineering Technology Inc completes septic field designs for Red Deer property owners in addition to many other services, such as:
STORM WATER MANAGEMENT – Combining a topographic survey and Environment Canada’s Intensity Duration Frequency Curve, we can convert to a Chicago Storm over a duration that suits the unique needs and demands of your site. Slopes will be calculated from the topographic survey while taking into account of surface restrictions, preferred water flow direction, and the allowable discharge as governed by the a Municipality Report and / or Provincial Guidelines.
WATER AND WASTEWATER SYSTEM DESIGNS – A complete system can be designed based on the topographic survey – the gathering of information on the existing, and proposed system to build. For Pressure Water from Municipality / County or water well. Water systems are based on pressure of existing system, and our design. A wastewater can be designed based on Municipality / County / Town / Village / City sanitary wastewater system or Septic field / evaporation pond / absorption field Septic Fields designs will be designed based on soil on site, as outlined in the Alberta Private Sewage System Standard of Practice and Alberta Private Sewage Standard of Practice Handbook 2015 (Don is one of the authors).
DRAFTING – View some samples of our work, and contact Site Engineering Technology Inc with any questions you may have.
For projects big or small, call to schedule a consultation today!